- International Monetary Fund. Asia and Pacific Dept
- Published Date:
- May 2018
World Economic and Financial Surveys
Regional Economic Outlook
Good Times, Uncertain Times:
A Time to Prepare
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
©2018 International Monetary Fund
Names: International Monetary Fund.
Title: Regional economic outlook. Asia Pacific : good times, uncertain times, a time to prepare.
Other titles: Asia Pacific : good times, uncertain times, a time to prepare | Good times, uncertain times, a time to prepare | World economic and financial surveys
Description: [Washington, DC] : International Monetary Fund, 2018. | World economic and financial surveys, 0258–7440 | Apr. 2018. | Includes bibliographical references.
Identifiers: ISBN 9781484339886 (paper)
Subjects: LCSH: Economic forecasting—Asia. | Economic forecasting— Pacific Area. | Economic development—Asia. | Economic development—Pacific Area. | Asia—Economic conditions. | Pacific Area—Economic conditions.
Classification: LCC HC412.R445 2018
The Regional Economic Outlook: Asia and Pacific is published annually in the spring to review developments in the Asia-Pacific region. Both projections and policy considerations are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF, its Executive Board, or IMF Management.
Please send orders to:
International Monetary Fund, Publication Services
P.O. Box 92780, Washington, DC 20090, U.S.A.
Tel.: (202) 623–7430 Fax: (202) 623–7201
- Executive Summary
- 1. Good Times, Uncertain Times: A Time to Prepare
- 2. Low Inflation in Asia: How Long Will It Last?
- 1.1 Rapid Credit Growth in Frontier and Developing Asian Economies
- 1.2 Spillovers to Asia from the US Tax Reform
- 1.3 Is Asia Ready for the Digital Revolution?
- 2.1 The Disconnect between the Consumer and Producer Price Indices in China: Where Are Price Pressures Coming From?
- 2.2 Japan’s Elusive Quest for Inflation