Show Summary Details
India Goes Global
- 1 Opening Its Doors: India’s Emergence on the Global Stage
- 2 Is Economic Growth Leaving Some States Behind?
- 3 Trade and Financial Openness
- 4 Maintaining Competitiveness in the Global Economy
- 5 How Can India Attract More Foreign Direct Investment?
- 6 On the Way to a World-Class Banking Sector
- 7 Reining in State Deficits
- 8 Creating Fiscal Space: Medium-Term Directions for Tax Reform
- 9 Making Tax Policy Pro-Growth
- 10 Understanding the Growth Momentum in India’s Services
- 11 Realizing the Potential: The Case of India’s Textile Sector